Thursday, July 08, 2004

Why I am I angry?

I am angry because each and every day I feel my power slipping. Yes I control most of the money and resources in the world, but every where I look I see less and less of me. No matter where I go I am surrounded by people of color. This is pissing me off. Is there anywhere I can go for some privacy. I can't even play golf without hearing or seeing tiger woods ads every where. That sucks. Can't I have just one sport for myself? It's no longer about the money. My problem now is space. I just want to be able to go somewhere without being bombarded with some minority and thier problems. And to top it all off I can't even get the respect I deserve from my own white woman. Every day I wake up I hear screams of FEMINIST this and FEMINIST that. Equality now and all that other non-sense. Equality, equality, equality, all this damn equality is leaving me sexless and horny. Now I have to give up some of my power just to get some female attention. What the hell is going on? No problem for me, I have already found the remedy. There are plenty of black women for me to mate with. Since most black men are in prison or committing some crime, dealing with a black women is easier for me now anyway. And I don't have to hear all the feminist rhetoric. And back to sports. All I want is one sport. Now I can't even enjoy hockey anymore. I turn on my television set and what do you know another black face smacking a hockey puck. The world is getting out of control. Well I tell you one thing, I am not going to stand for it anymore. I am taking my country back and reclaiming the once great nation that is still AMERICA. I am putting an end to all the hippity hop that is polluting my childrens ears and I am going to restore good old fashion music for the red, white and blue. COUNTRY MUSIC.

Before I go off the deep end I need a strategy. With all the Hispanics increasing in number and all the damn negroes increasing thier financial power, I have to change my attack a little bit. My white male brothers around the world have been doing an excellent job poisoning the food supply, decreasing the population and chemically altering the universe. Yet black people still manage to be surviving. There has to be some way to completely get rid of everyone that is not a PURE BLOOD. With all this race mixing going around it is hard to tell who is who. Maybe I should start my strategy in Europe. Europe is the place where all the PURE BLOODS ARE.

That would be a good place to start because America is and always has been a penal colony anyway. America is the place where all the criminals have gone. Yes, Paul Revere. Criminal. Benjamin Franklin. Criminal. Ok back to focus. How to completely get rid of everyone that isn't white. Yes, that is the question. First, I have to establish motive. The main motive is that every where I look I see people of color. If this continues I will no longer exist. And my white ancestry will be of no value. I have to prevent that. I am facing extinction at this rate of race mixing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't have any children. This would be such a disaster for you to pass on these thoughts to them. How can you be so cruel? Reading this makes me ashamed to be in the same race as you. Spend some time and really rethink what is making you so angry. There are so many wonderful people in the world of all colors and there is no such thing as "pure bred." I look as white as can be but I'm sure I have lots of ethnicities in my past. You do too whether or not you admit it.

Anonymous said...

See that the problem with white people todat we we always want to befriend eveybody. like our true desire is not to keep running the world the "white" i mean the right way. we must unite and maintain rule as long im breathing.

Anonymous said...

Get some help for the sake of yourself and before someone kicks your ass really hard. I'm disgusted that people like you exist, let alone have a blog promoting racism. Look at the mirror, you should see "terrorist archetype" written on it.

Anonymous said...

O wow, you are angry...
I cant get to that level of anger, it isn't in me. But, I hope karma comes and kicks you in the pants..haha...you know something, i can't sit here and tell you you are wrong, this is obviously rooted from family background. You have already been fed with this negative seed. i do not see your opinion changing. But, you ever pass through MY area..try living and being raised there alone, And i would only wish ya luck. You would not survive a week. And all colors are the root of the problem. there is White trash, there is imigrants , there is blacks, all colors...It's funny the white people in my area dont seem to have a problem with blacks. and its funny that you like to complain about black people, then why did you bring them here in the first place?? Yeah, people like YOU were the cause of YOUR "problem"...So, hope karma delivers soon, you deserve it...Lil gift from the karma police... OOO and if you got so much, why not share ya greedy bastard